Business Name : TNTKstore
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 070-7557-4949
Fax : 0504-391-7113
Address : 5, Dongni 1-gil, Gunsan-si, Jeollabuk-do
Zipcode : 54121
PRIVACY & SAFETY
1. The administrator of personal data submitted by the Buyer as part of the registration or ordering in the Store is the Seller, ie. the company
5, Dongli 1gil
Gunsan-si, Jeollabuk-do 54121
An essential part of the registration or placing an order by the Buyer is to provide the personal data
marked as obligatory and expressing by the Buyer consent to the processing of personal data
provided during the registration or ordering. Providing personal information marked as obligatory is voluntary,
however, necessary in order to register or place an order for goods, their implementation and maintenance.
Providing personal data is not marked as mandatory is voluntary.
2. In the case when that the Buyer has consented to the service provided by electronic means,
which purpose is to provide free newsletters, the resulting e-mail address (e-mail) is added to a list of e-mailing
and is used for marketing purposes to send commercial information to the Buyer electronically
in the form of a Newsletter.
3. The registration of the Buyer's account means having read and accepted by the Buyer oh the Regulations hereof,
and the expression of the Buyer’s consent to the processing of personal data provided during registration.
4. The collected personal data is not available to third parties, except for the transmission of data
to the entity involved in the execution of the contract to deliver the ordered goods to the Buyer.
5. The Buyer has the right to access his personal information and correct it.
To this end, he should contact the Seller via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
6. The Buyer has the right to obtain information on whether and to what extent his personal data is processed,
as well as information about the purpose and scope of the processing of personal data.
For this purpose he should contact the Seller in the manner indicated in paragraph 5 above.
7. The Seller as the administrator of personal data may entrust to another entity, by the mean of a written contract,
the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 31 of Act of 27 August 1997 on the protection
of personal data.
in the ICT system of the User (on the computer, phone or other device of the User, from which the connection
with the Online Store was made) while browsing Online Store and allow for later identification of the User
in case of re-connection with the Online Store from the device (e.g. a computer, telephone),
on which they were stored.
9. Cookie files collect data on the use of the Store by the User, and their main goal is to help the User
to use the Service, adapt the Store to the needs and expectations of the User,
investigation of the Users' traffic in the Service.
10. Cookies are used on the Site with the permission of the User. Consent can be expressed by the User
through appropriate software settings, in particular web browser, installed in the communication device
used by the User to view the contents of the Store.
11. The Service User may at any time limit or disable cookies in his browser by such settings that block cookies
or warn the User before saving a cookie on his machine which is used to view the contents of the Store.
In such a case, it may happen; however, that the use of the website of the Sore will be less efficient
and the User will not have access to certain content and, in extreme cases,
the correct display of the Sore may be entirely blocked.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments